The Business End

Ever wonder what it would be like to be a Hotdog on a hot day at a picnic? Well read this and you will find out!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oops

oh crap i was still in bed this afternoon when my girlfriend called to let me know that when we do our Yoga today I should wear something form fitting but comfortable and she woke me up at almost 1 o'clock. i was like oh my gosh I sorry I totally missed my alarm but i am getting up and getting dressed I will see you soon...... Then I tried to get out of bed and my entire body was like NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!! we have been working out the last week hard core we did some jillian michaels, and some cardio max from the biggest loser and today we are doing Yoga I am kind of excited for the change of pace but we will see how my body likes it afterward.....I can barely walk now, but if I am going to join the USAF I have to get in shape so I need to lose 25 pounds I can totally do that right?

No comments:

Post a Comment