The Business End

Ever wonder what it would be like to be a Hotdog on a hot day at a picnic? Well read this and you will find out!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

GRRRRRRR

Work called tonight about 8:15 to let me know there wasn't enough stuff for me to come in this happens on a semi-regular basis at my job and it gets really annoying. I am an overnight stocker at the commisary on the Air Force Base where I live and I make a lot of money an hour i just don't get a whole lot of hours which also sucks but I suppose I would rather just stay home if there is no work to do.My goals have changed though I want to join the Air Force and I am taking the steps to lose weight and get in shape to get to basic sometime this year. although it seem sometimes I am not working hard enough to get this weight off I mean I have about 25 more pounds to lose and then I am well on my way.Man it is just so hard to stay determined to workout and eat right but I think as soon as I start seeing results on the scale I might get REALLY motivated. Seriously though I am totally excited, I want this more than I have ever wanted anything else so when you really want it, it doesn't take much effort right? I mean my husband is already in and it was really easy for him, when he went in he weighed 123 pounds and could run a mile and a half in 10 minutes, I am 180 and it takes me an hour to walk around the block (lol) but I will do this and the biggest reason is I don't want to work at these dead end jobs for the rest of my life I want to be able to tell me kids they can be on the soccer team or in ballet because I have the money to run them here or there. I also want to make my mom proud, She has always worked her butt off to provide for my sister and I and when she runs into someone from way back she can say well my oldest is in the Air Force and my youngest is a school teacher. and she will hopefully feel like she did her job as our mother to teach us to make the most of life and to reach for the stars because we can do anything we set our minds to. well I guess that is enough on that topic. More tomorrow I am sure.................

1 comment:

  1. You certainly can do anything you set your mind to. It may not be easy, but I'm pretty sure it will be worth it in the end. And I know she is already proud of you... She knows that you are great person with a wonderful personality and that you will do great things. I know that too. You just need to believe in yourself a little more and soon it will be in the palm of your hand... I love you Manda, and I know you can do this :D

    ReplyDelete